Latest Top 10 Most Popular African Dance Styles in 2018| Childish Gambino
5 months ago
African Dance styles have transformed over the years alongside African music. With latest technologies like Cameras and internet platforms like YouTube the World is beginning to appreciate African Dance styles.
Dance in general is the art of expression with coordinated body movement which aim to serve the purpose of communication.
Here are 10 Most Popular African Dance Moves :
10. Funana dance- African islands/Cape verde
9. Odi dance – from East African country ;Kenya
8. Gweta dance from West African Country ; Togo
7. Kizomba Dance from Southern African Country ;Angola
6. Pantsula Dance from Southern African Countries; Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, Zimbabwe
5. Soukouss/ Loketo/ Ndombolo from Democratic Republic of
Congo, Congo Republic, Gabon and Cameroon
4. Shoki dance from West African Countries Nigeria, Ghana
3. Gwara Gwara Dance from South Africa
2. Azonto dance from West African Country of Ghana
1. Alikayidah dance from West African Country of Ghana
If there is any other Dance style we should feature next let us know by leaving a comment below and giving us a thumbs up.